[imp] Imp - MIME boundary - missing

wsopko@mts.net wsopko at mts.net
Mon Nov 6 11:31:53 PST 2006

I'm having a problem when IMP sends an email with one or more
attachments. It appears that the mime boundary identifier is missing
from the message, thus any email program (including IMP) is not able
to display the message when it is received by the recipient.

I'm using:
Horde 3.1.3
IMP 4.1.3
PHP 4.4.4

The wierd part is the MIME boundary in the email in my sent-mail
folder is correctly formatted - i.e. I can view the attachment and
message text in IMP when viewing the sent message in sent-mail.
However the email that is received by the recipient is missing the
MIME boundary= part.

Here is an exerpt of the message source of the email in my sent-mail
(which displays the attachment and body correctly):