[imp] new mimp

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Nov 8 08:42:27 PST 2006

Quoting Rakesh <rakesh at netcore.co.in>:

> I would love to contribute my work back to the community if the
> community feels that its interesting allows me to do so. Still let
> me know your views on this.

Definitely! If it's possible for you to separate out some of the
pieces you've done - the XHTML detection comes to mind - that would
help us incorporate them as quickly as possible. But please don't let
that keep you from contributing the changes. The best place to put
things would be one or more enhancement tickets on
http://bugs.horde.org/. Discussion can continue here or in the tickets
themselves.

It probably goes without saying, but if your changes are contributed
as patches against current CVS HEAD, they'll be much easier for us to
incorporate.

Looking forward to seeing some code,
-chuck