[imp] logging

dhottinger@harrisonburg.k12.va.us dhottinger at harrisonburg.k12.va.us
Sat Nov 11 17:44:39 PST 2006

Is there somewhere I can make horde be more verbose in what it logs to
horde_log?  When users click on report as spam a little perl script
runs that puts the message in a imp-spam mail box on /var/local/ and
it quit working (Im scratching my head trying to figure out what I
did).  I have no errors in my httpd error logs or nothing in horde.
IMP says message has been reported as spam to my system administrator.
  So no help there, since Im the system administrator ;-[.

thanks,
ddh

--
Dwayne Hottinger