[imp] IMP 3->4 : how to import database?

helen helen at cc.huji.ac.il
Sun Nov 12 08:22:15 PST 2006

Hello!

I'm trying out the Horde/IMP installation: horde-3.1.3 + imp-h3-4.1.3 +
turba-h3-2.1.3 which will eventually replace our old installation:
horde-2.2.7 + imp-3.2.6 + turba-1.2.2.

I'm not able to find out how to import the user preferences database
from the old installation to the new one. It seems to be possible for
turba (to copy the turba_objects table and add new fields with the turba
update scripts) but not for imp : the database in the old installation
has tables imp_addr and imp_pref which don't exist in the new
installation (the corresponding data seems to be contained in
horde_prefs which has a different format). The imp package doesn't
contain any upgrade scripts in the "scripts" directory; the horde
package has upgrade scripts but they don't deal with the imp tables.

Please help???

Thank you,
Helen