[imp] "Welcome to Horde"

Harakiri harakiri_23 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 15 02:14:56 PST 2006

Why dont you create a custom login page, the login
page path/name can be configured in the horde config i
think.

In essence, i ended up doing removing the horde word -
it would have been nice if the default login page had
more CSS ID tags and DIV tags (which is pretty easy,
just add some id tags to the existing formating) -
because css is mighty and there would be no need to
customize the login page at all, you could just create
your own theme. For example, you could make the H2
color of welcome to... invisible by using the same
color as the background one...