[imp] quota with imp4 and courierimap/vpopmail

Tobias Orlamünde tobias.orlamuende at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 27 10:52:32 PST 2006

2006/11/27, Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

> Zitat von Tobias Orlamünde <tobias.orlamuende at googlemail.com>:
>
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > needed to setup a new webmail-server since the old one is really
> outdated.
> > At the old hore/imp server (please don't ask for an exact version) I
> > implemented a nice hack for displaying quota in conjunction with courier
> and
> > vpopmail.
> > I am trying to get something similar running with the folowing config:
> > Debian Sarge
> > Horde 3 (3.04-4sarge4 from testing-branch)
> > IMP 4 (4.0.2-2 also from testing)
> > vpopmail 5.4.9
> > courier-imap 3.0.4
> >

> > Is there any possibility to implement it with just a little of hacking
> imp4
> > or another possibility for getting quotas displayed with that setup?
>
> You don't need to hack anything. Just enable quota support in IMP's
> server configuration.
>
> Jan.
>
> I already did, but at the IMP-frontend I get the error-message that it is
unable to read the quota.
>From servers.php (ZZZ = my settings - just anonymized :-) )

$servers['imap'] = array(
    'name' => 'IMAP Server',
    'server' => 'ZZZ',
    'hordeauth' => 'full',
    'protocol' => 'imap/notls',
    'port' => 143,
    'folders' => 'INBOX.',
    'namespace' => '',
    'maildomain' => 'example.com',
    'smtphost' => 'ZZZ',
    'smtpport' => 25,
    'realm' => '',
    'preferred' => '',
    'dotfiles' => false,
    'quota' => array(
        'driver' => 'courier',
        'params' => array(
            'login' => ",
            'password' => ",
            // The 'userhierarchy' parameter defaults to 'user.'
            // If you are using a nonstandard hierarchy for personal
            // mailboxes, you will need to set it here.
            ///'userhierarchy' => 'user.',
            // Although these defaults are normally all that is required,
            // you can modify the following parameters from their default
            // values.
            ///'protocol' => 'imap/notls',
            ///'hostspec' => ",
            ///'port' => 143
        )
    ),
    'hierarchies' => array()

If it should work "out of the box", what did I do wrong here? ;-)

TIA

Tobias