[imp] quota with imp4 and courierimap/vpopmail

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon Nov 27 14:42:47 PST 2006

   Zitat von Tobias Orlamünde <tobias.orlamuende at googlemail.com>:

> 2006/11/27, Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:Zitat von Tobias Orlamünde
> <tobias.orlamuende at googlemail.com>:
>
> > Hi folks,
> > > needed to setup a new webmail-server since the old one is really
> outdated. > At the old hore/imp server (please don't ask for an
> exact version) I
> > implemented a nice hack for displaying quota in conjunction with
> courier and
> > vpopmail.
> > I am trying to get something similar running with the folowing
> config: > Debian Sarge
> > Horde 3 (3.04-4sarge4 from testing-branch)
> > IMP 4 (4.0.2-2 also from testing)
> > vpopmail 5.4.9
> > courier-imap 3.0.4
> >

> > Is there any possibility to implement it with just a little of
> hacking imp4 > or another possibility for getting quotas displayed
> with that setup?
>
> You don't need to hack anything. Just enable quota support in IMP's
> server configuration.
>
> Jan.

I already did, but at the IMP-frontend I get the error-message that it
is unable to read the quota.
 From servers.php (ZZZ = my settings - just anonymized :-) )

$servers['imap'] = array(
     'name' => 'IMAP Server',
     'server' => 'ZZZ',
     'hordeauth' => 'full',
     'protocol' => 'imap/notls',
     'port' => 143,
     'folders' => 'INBOX.',
     'namespace' => '',
     'maildomain' => 'example.com ',
     'smtphost' => 'ZZZ',
     'smtpport' => 25,
     'realm' => '',
     'preferred' => '',
     'dotfiles' => false,
     'quota' => array(
         'driver' => 'courier',
         'params' => array(
             'login' => ",
             'password' => ",
             // The 'userhierarchy' parameter defaults to 'user.'
             // If you are using a nonstandard hierarchy for personal
             // mailboxes, you will need to set it here.
             ///'userhierarchy' => 'user.',
             // Although these defaults are normally all that is required,
             // you can modify the following parameters from their default
             // values.
             ///'protocol' => 'imap/notls',
             ///'hostspec' => ",
             ///'port' => 143
         )
     ),
     'hierarchies' => array()

If it should work "out of the box", what did I do wrong here? ;-)
Your IMAP server is not propagating the quota correctly.

   Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/