[imp] Forward with many images doesn't work

Chris St. Pierre stpierre at NebrWesleyan.edu
Thu Nov 30 14:15:46 PST 2006

Thanks, guys.  I've created a ticket with the message attached, but it
sounds like it *might* be a duplicate of #4247.

The ticket is #4722, if anyone else wants to take a stab at it.

Chris St. Pierre
Unix Systems Administrator
Nebraska Wesleyan University