[imp] sent-mail vs. Sent Items

Neale Rudd neale at metawerx.net
Sun Dec 10 18:03:41 PST 2006

Hi,

I've set up two users on IMP using an IMAP server.

In imp/config/prefs.php, I've set the sent-mail folder to be called
Sent Items, to match Outlook Express / Exchange.

With one of the users, their compose-mail panel says "Save a copy in
sent-mail",
and in the other, it says "Save a copy in Sent Items".

Where is this setting stored, so that I can set both of their sent-mail
folder to
"Sent Items"?   I've checked the horde_datatree, horde_prefs, and searched
the file system, but I can't see why one of them would have "sent-mail"
still.

Best Regards,
Neale Rudd
metawerx