[imp] Auth::authenticate() login problems

Chris Miller chris at integratedventures.co.uk
Fri Dec 15 03:12:49 PST 2006

Many thanks Chuck,

My final question was

"And finally, on correct login and display of a block
, on the occurrence of any interaction with
 the block that should fire the horde portal, how do I firstly adjust
 the links to reflect the horde url ?"

I will reword!

On correct login to horde, with a call to a particular block which will dump
html into a non horde page, how do I adjust the <a href="..."> links to
reflect where the page is?

i.e. an example would be, I have a file stuffwithhorde.php in
www.mydomain.com/admin/stuffwithhorde.php, or in the
/admin/ folder of my mydomain.com root directory (perhaps if virtual
hosting). Indeed this path might even be the root directory itself, or
further up than one level. Horde, as must installs are, is located at
/horde/ (and can be an alias for several different hosts). As long as I can
change the links that are output to reflect that they should prefix with
/horde/ then I can use it anywhere.

So when a user clicks horde content, it should take the person to the
correct page, or operation etc.

Also a quick note. Is it advisable to use the HEAD from the CVS whilst
learning these steps and interacting, or is a stable branch good enough ?

Regards

Chris