[imp] Mailbox Listing - Incorrect From Display

Muskingum Web Manager webmgr at muskingum.edu
Fri Dec 22 06:55:09 PST 2006

The short version of what the FAQ says: "it's by design." That is,
it's supposed to be that. If you sent it, you know who it's from.

The logic of that seems reasonable, but I'm not used to it, and it's
not consistent with other mail clients, so I am not sure if I will
leave it alone or change the behavior on my end. I'm going to think
about it a while.

--Aaron