[imp] Trash folder Issues

Tony Arcus tony at ai.net.nz
Thu Dec 28 20:53:37 PST 2006

Life would be so simple if we did not have customers.

Found an issue with the Trash folder that may need a look at.

Under "Deleting and Moving Messages" in Options
There is a tick box
"When deleting messages, move them to your Trash folder instead of
marking them as deleted? "
If this is ticked AND the trash folder is set to: NONE

When a message is deleted you get the following error:

Message not deleted. This is what the server said: Invalid mailbox name.

Change the trash folder to a valid folder and all is fine.

Rather than shooting my users for being so dumb and changing these
settings that I automatically did for them that WORKED.

Could we have some code that does not allow the box to be ticked if
there is no Valid folder selected?

Thanks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tony Arcus