[imp] Issue with what seems to be Horde/Turba on groupwise webmail edition

Dave Lewis dlewis at dsl-co.com
Thu Dec 28 09:14:18 PST 2006

Dan , and to all that commented.

The issue was related to the Horde database.  Since the version I had
been using to the new groupwise version there had been some changes
to the database that caused the errors to appear.. What I eneded up
doing was dumping the entire horde database and letting groupwise
re-create it.  Then I was able to import the turba address
books.    Unfortunately I haven't been able to restore the horde
histories table or the user preferences due to the structural changes
in the database.  There may be a way to do it, but I'm not as
concerned with that portion as I was with getting the address books back.

Thanks to all that helped.

Dave