[imp] Should I worry?

Roger Thomas sniper at home.net.my
Wed Jan 10 17:51:48 PST 2007

horde-3.1.3
imp-h3-4.1.3
php-4.3.11
apache-1.3.33

Yesterday I gave up with IMP when all my efforts to login only gave me a blank screen. I have checked all logs (Apache, IMAP, MTA), cleared all cache and cookies, deleting browser history.. but still I got a blank screen upon login with IMP. This happens on my home PC, running IE 6.0 BUT *everything* was ok on Firefox.

On php.ini, I decided to switch from
     error_reporting  =  E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE
     error_reporting  =  E_ALL
but still nothing came out on IE upon login to IMP.

This morning, in my office, despite my Monday blues, I decided to give another shot.

I deleted Horde and IMP from my RH9 server and started fresh. To cut things short, I am able to login with Firefox and IE. I do not have IE6 as I am running IE7 on my laptop. However ...

Upon the *first login* with IE7, I got this NOTICE message:
Notice: Undefined index: registry.php in /home/html/mail/lib/Horde/Registry.php on line 176

Then I refreshed the browser (IE7) and everything was okay. I tried to reproduce this NOTICE error message by clearing cache, cookies and what not on IE7. I even created a new user. But I cannot reproduce the error.

I also quickly googled for that error msg and found this ticket: http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/?id=4318 , looks like it has been resolved.

Anybody experiencing similar situation?

--
roger