[imp] Should I worry?

Muskingum Web Manager webmgr at muskingum.edu
Wed Jan 10 18:07:32 PST 2007

For what it's worth, I have always had issues with IE6 with all Horde
modules... mostly because of CSS issues, and I finally insisted that
my users upgrade to IE7 because of the improved CSS support and the
fact that IE7 is considered a "high priority" update by Microsoft. The
alternative has been to insist users take advantage of Firefox, which
I have never had an issue with.

--Aaron Hall
Web Manager
Muskingum College