[imp] Problem with HTML compose in IE 7

Thomas Jarosch thomas.jarosch at intra2net.com
Mon Jan 22 01:20:12 PST 2007

Hello,

my users are reporting an odd problem with the HTML message
compose mode in IE 7. Setup is IMP 4.1.3 / Horde 3.1.3.

When they compose a message in HTML mode, only the
first words of the message are sent. I've taken a look at it
with a packet sniffer, the problem occurs at the browser level.

Does anybody see this with IE 7?

Works without a problem in Firefox.

I'm also seeing another funny thing: When I switch back and forth between text
and HTML mode using only a simple line of text, after two switches
a lot of "?????" get appended to the text.

Is anybody able to reproduce this?

Thanks in advance,
Thomas Jarosch