[imp] Problem with HTML compose in IE 7

Muskingum Web Manager webmgr at muskingum.edu
Mon Jan 22 08:03:49 PST 2007

I am running an early January CVS update of Horde and IMP with IE7, and I
definitely do NOT encounter this issue.

My recommendation is to verify browser security settings first--

Tools > Internet Options...
Security Tab > Reset All Zones to Default Levels (then make any changes to
Trusted / Restricted Zones).

... and in general, verify that settings on the Advanced tab meet your
expectations.

Failing that, you may want to look at a CVS update of IMP unless someone
else wants to make a suggestion.

Aaron M. Hall
Muskingum College Web Coordinator
Phone: (740) 826-8055