[imp] Problem with HTML compose in IE 7

Thomas Jarosch thomas.jarosch at intra2net.com
Wed Jan 24 01:31:26 PST 2007

Hello again,

On Monday 22 January 2007 10:20, Thomas Jarosch wrote:
> I'm also seeing another funny thing: When I switch back and forth between
> text and HTML mode using only a simple line of text, after two switches a
> lot of "?????" get appended to the text.
>
> Is anybody able to reproduce this?

Thanks Aaron M. Hall for trying to reproduce this.

I was able to solve the issue, the problem was homemade:
We've added a "wrap=hard" to the <textarea> so normal
text emails would have a more natural email flow by
breaking at 76 characters.

The HTML composer works fine with this, atleast in Firefox.
Only IE gets broken. Removing the wrap tag solved the issue.

Best regards,
Thomas Jarosch