[imp] Changing the terms blacklist and whitelist in imp.

robert sand rsand at duluth.umn.edu
Fri Jan 26 09:36:22 PST 2007

I've been asked to find out how to change these terms in imp and other applications that use the terms.  Is there an
easy way to do this?  I am running the freebsd ports of horde/imp/turba/ingo/kronolith/nemo/nag.  Any pointers at urls
containing this information is appreciated.

--
Robert Sand.
mailto:rsand at d.umn.edu
University of Minnesota, Duluth
144 MWAH
218-726-6122        fax 218-726-7674

"Walk behind me I may not lead, Walk in front of me I may not follow,
Walk beside me and we walk together"  UTE Tribal proverb.