[imp] Changing the terms blacklist and whitelist in imp.

robert sand rsand at duluth.umn.edu
Fri Jan 26 13:56:37 PST 2007

My thanks for those who responded to this query.  The horde/po/translation.php program created the en_US.po file by
giving the init -l en_US.  Once the locale file is created the msgstr's containing the terms were edited in imp and
ingo,  A 'translation.php make -l en_US' puts these translations into the code.

--
Robert Sand.
mailto:rsand at d.umn.edu
University of Minnesota, Duluth
144 MWAH
218-726-6122        fax 218-726-7674

"Walk behind me I may not lead, Walk in front of me I may not follow,
Walk beside me and we walk together"  UTE Tribal proverb.