[imp] Reading and composing email

steve.perkins@barsense.net steve.perkins at barsense.net
Sun Jan 28 17:43:27 PST 2007

   Hi, I am new to horde but the main thing I am having a problem with
is that when the message is a multi-part message, the default view
and, more importantly, the included message body when replying or
forwarded is often defaulted to the text/plain version. This would be
fine except that it doesn't appear correctly, as can be seen below.

   Is there any way of changing this so that the html/text is used by
default as this seems to display fine when selected, but is only
viewable in a pop-up window.

   I've only seen the effect in an email that is forwarded or replied
to from a hotmail (windows live) account so far(very limited testing),
but its very strange, and somewhat annoying as I can't read the mail,
and the included section when replying or forwarding from Horde is
fairly unintelligible, esp with long emails.

   Thanks in advance.

   EXAMPLE from below ------------------- >> should be on sep linesreplying

Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 01:28:56 +0000From: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: Re: Test
yeah yeah yeah
and stuff
Quoting xxxxx xxxxxx <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:> This is a test to
display the cuiously misformed text>> shown when>> multi-part messages
are displayed in horde.>> hm.>
Live Search: New search found> http://get.live.com/search/overview