[imp] attachments

dhottinger@harrisonburg.k12.va.us dhottinger at harrisonburg.k12.va.us
Thu Feb 8 06:05:33 PST 2007

I seem to be having issues with Microsoft Office attachments when
using Horde.  They work ok when using other mail clients like outlook,
thunderbird, etc.  When opening the attachment from Horde users are
asked about the encoding of the word document.  I set horde up on my
webserver and attachments worked ok.  All I did was scp the horde
directory to my html directory on my mailserver.  My mailserver is
running Fedora Core 6, phpversion:
PHP 5.1.6 (cli) (built: Dec 15 2006 10:43:55)
Copyright (c) 1997-2006 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.1.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2006 Zend Technologies
     with eAccelerator v0.9.5, Copyright (c) 2004-2006 eAccelerator,
by eAccelerator
     with Xdebug v2.0.0RC1, Copyright (c) 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005,
2006, by Derick Rethans

I do have some extra perl modules on this server that isnt on the old
server.  I cant find any thing in the logfiles.  It acts like horde
doesnt know how to translate the word documents.  PDF documents work
fine.
--
Dwayne Hottinger
Network Administrator