[imp] DIMP - Call to undefined function: hasrecurtype()

Andy Wright horde at eltofts.homelinux.com
Fri Mar 2 04:39:08 PST 2007

After doing a CVS update a few minutes ago I'm seeing;

PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function:  hasrecurtype() in
/var/www/html/horde/dimp/lib/Block/calendar.php on line 83

This is stopping the calendar summary appearing on the Portal in Dimp.

Also, if I configure menu settings in Dimp to, say, Kronolith and Turba
and set Dimp as the initial application, just 'Dynamic Mail' appears in
the application list. If I then reload Dimp by clicking on its menu
entry in the left-hand sidebar, the application links appears correctly.

Should I create tickets for either of these?

Andy.