[imp] POP3 authentification without folders

Tom Gottschalk droptix at web.de
Thu Mar 8 20:03:42 UTC 2007

When I authenticate against a POP3 mail account instead of IMAP, the user cannot
see his folders. All folder buttons disappear. Some say POP3 accounts don't
support folders but my Thunderbird and webmail solution show them. Where's the
problem in Horde to do so and how can this be solved?

Aditionally the POP3 user is logged out after a very (!) short time and has to
re-login. But the login-tries mostly fail... sometimes this can be solved by
deleting the browser cookies and sometimes not. Very strange behavior... Any ideas?

thx