[imp] [UPGRADE] Horde Groupware Webmail Edition

Serge ALGAROTTI Serge.Algarotti at ensmp.fr
Mon Mar 19 15:21:37 UTC 2007

Hello,

we are in Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 1.0 RC1, we would like upgrade to
1.0.1.

As there are no patch from RC1, we doesn't  exactly understand what we must
do and we prefer have a confirmation.

The UPGRADING file says only:

+++
Please backup your existing data before running any of the steps
described below. You can't use the updated data with your old Horde
Groupware Webmail Edition version anymore.
After updating to a newer Horde Groupware Webmail Edition version, you
**always** need to update **all** configuration files.
+++

Must we only  do ?
* decompress and detar in a new directory ?
* upgrade (or create )  all the conf.php  file with the information of the
  conf.php 1.0RC1 file ?
* are there others files than conf.php to upgrade ?

thank for your help,

--
Serge