[imp] DIMP Message Special Encoding Problem

Fatih Şaki fatih.saki at mynet.com
Fri Mar 23 14:34:43 UTC 2007

Hi all

There is a bug with Turkish language setted browser in DIMP app.
The other languages shows preview of message properly but when browser
setted to Turkish then preview pane shows message as "Attachment".

Turkish has some special charecters which html tags also includes this
character as same in lower or upper.

Normally
( I MG = img  --- G I F = gif  ---  I NPUT = input)
Turkish
( İ MG = img  --- G İ F = gif  ---  İ NPUT = input)

My opininon is the source of this problem is this situation.

Here is special Turkish Characters ( ISO-8859-9 )
ğ | ğ || Ğ | Ğ | | ı | ı || İ | İ |
| ş | ş || Ş | Ş

Upper                     Lower
    I                              ı ( ı )

Upper                      Lower
    İ ( İ )             i

but i couldn't fix it.

Is there any idea about this situation and solution way?

Helps will be really appriciated.
TIA

Fatih