[imp] Change entries in sent-mail folder

Michael Barth barth at hft-leipzig.de
Wed Mar 28 06:24:53 UTC 2007

Hello,

I have changed the identities from all users per mysql-statement. (we have a new domain)

After this changed the view of "to"-Field in my "sent-mail"-Folder from the right recipient address in default identity of this
user.

For example: (Mail-Account from David Miller, default-identity: david.miller)

Before              to-field : max.smith at hp.edu

After               to-field : david.miller

Where and how I can change this entry? My users would like to having there old settings.

Can you help?

Bye Michael