[imp] save_attachments ignored

Matt mgtour at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 04:58:17 UTC 2007

Hi,

horde/imp/config/prefs.php controls user interface of IMP. Other
parameters in this file work well, however the parameter
'save_attachments', controlling whether attachment is saved in sent-mail
folder, appears to be ignored by IMP. It has four possible values,
'always', 'prompt_yes', 'prompt_no', 'never'. But no matter which value
I choose, the user always see a prompt box with no as default, ie, it
always take the default 'prompt_no'. So the user have to manually change
that to yes every time when sending email.

The user logged out every time after I changed prefs.php. I'm running
horde-3.1.4+imp-h3-4.1.4.

Is there any way to make IMP recognize 'always' or 'prompt_yes' for
'save_attachments' ?

Best, Matt Grimes