[imp] dimp/templates/.htaccess issue

Liam Hoekenga liamr at deathstar.org
Fri Apr 13 17:54:44 UTC 2007

So.. I have a fresh cvs co of horde, turba, ingo, IMP / DIMP / MIMP.
DIMP wasn't working (you couldn't get message listings).

 I checked my logs and saw this:

[Fri Apr 13 13:44:38 2007] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] client
denied by server configuration:
/usr/local/webmail/html-dev/horde/dimp/templates/imp/mailbox.js,
referer: https://dev.mail.umich.edu/horde/dimp/

so, I moved the .htaccess file out of the way, and DIMP started working.

Is the mailbox.js file being included()?  or called directly from the
markup?
It looks like the latter... if so, is the .htaccess file misplaced?

Liam