[imp] IMP Identity is distributed to all users

Patrick Boutilier boutilpj at ednet.ns.ca
Mon Apr 16 18:33:44 UTC 2007

Pascal Robert wrote:
> Le 07-04-16 à 11:45, Pascal Robert a écrit :

>>> You didn't configure authentication for Horde.
>> Ok, so I specified IMP as the authentification method, problem
>> solved.  But now, I can't administrate Horde anymore...  Going to
>> http://server/horde/admin redirects me to IMP's login page.
>
> Ok, problem solved for administration.  Now, when people log in, they
> get the sidebar and they don't view their INBOX by default.  They can
> change their options to say to open IMP as the default Horde
> application, but how can I specify this setting as the default ?

In horde/config/prefs.php :

// what application should we go to after login?
$_prefs['initial_application'] = array(
     'value' => 'imp',
     'locked' => false,
     'shared' => true,
     'type' => 'select',
     'desc' => sprintf(_("What application should %s display after
login?"), $GLOBALS['registry']->get('name'))
);