[imp] Feature Request.

Anant Athavale asa at isac.gov.in
Tue Apr 17 01:55:23 UTC 2007

Here is my sources.php contents for LDAP:

$cfgSources['localldap'] = array(
     'title' => _("ISACMAIL LDAP Directory"),
     'type' => 'ldap',
     'params' => array(
         // 'server' => 'localhost',
         'server' => 'ldapserver',
         'port' => 389,
         'tls' => false,
         'root' => 'dc=dos',
         'bind_dn' => 'cn=Manager,dc=dos',
         'bind_password' => 'xxxxxxx',
         'sizelimit' => 200,
         'dn' => array('cn'),
         'objectclass' => array('employee'),
         'scope' => 'sub',
         'charset' => 'iso-8859-1',
         // Consult the LDAP schema to verify that all required attributes for
         // an entry are set and add them if needed.
         'checkrequired' => false,
         // Value used to fill in missing required attributes.
         'checkrequired_string' => ' ',
         // Check LDAP schema for valid syntax. If this is false an address
         // field is assumed to have postalAddress syntax; otherwise the schema
         // is consulted for the syntax to use.
         'checksyntax' => false,
         'version' => 3
     ),
     'map' => array(
         '__key' => 'dn',
         'name' => 'cn',
         'email' => 'mail',
         'staffnumber' => 'staffnumber'
     ),
     'search' => array(
         'name',
         'email',
         'staffnumber'
     ),
     'strict' => array(
         'dn',
     ),
     'export' => true,
     'browse' => true,
);

Note: when sizelimit is 0, it lists all the addresses in browse.

Quoting Steve Williams <steve at lasnobberia.net>:

> Quoting Anant Athavale <asa at isac.gov.in>:
>
>> Dear Otto Stolz:
>>
>> It has partially solved my problem.  ie. Now in Compose->Address
>> Book->Search for blank, does not list all addresses.  But, in Browse
>> Address Book also, same limitation is applied.  Browse LDAP Address
>> book also lists only a few addresses.  Even clicking ALL does not list
>> complete Address Book.
>
> Hi,
>
> Can you post the LDAP section of your Turba config file, obviously, if
> you are statically authenticating, please clip the username and
> password. I suspect you might be using the wrong scope, dn, or
> objectclass.
>
> Cheers,
> Steve

Regards,