[imp] sent-mail folder listed twice

Andreas Haumer andreas at xss.co.at
Tue May 15 09:55:33 UTC 2007

Hi!

I have a new installation of horde-3.1.4 with imp-4.1.4
as frontend for a Cyrus-2.2.13 IMAP Server under Linux.

Everything is running fine, but I see one strange problem:
In the "Folder Navigator" screen as well a the side menu,
the "sent-mail" folder is listed twice and in the folder
drop-down menu in the upper right corner it's listed once.

But only one of those folders in the side-menu and one of
the folders in the "Folder Navigator" screen actually shows
the right "sent-mail" folder, the other "sent-mail" folders
listed there, as well as the "sent-mail" entry in the folders
drop-down menu, do not show the right one, i.e. selecting
one of the "false" sent-mail folders brings up an empty
folder only!

Th Cyrus IMAP server only has one "sent-mail" folder with
some mail inside:

root at ecwebmail01:/data/cyrus/spool/user/xss {510} $ ll
total 112
drwx------    6 cyrus mail   400 May 15 05:05 ./
drwx------ 1513 cyrus mail 46424 May 10 18:12 ../
- -rw-------    1 cyrus mail  1299 Apr 10 12:29 13.
- -rw-------    1 cyrus mail   936 Apr 10 12:45 14.
- -rw-------    1 cyrus mail  2552 May 14 15:39 15.
- -rw-------    1 cyrus mail  2993 May 14 15:55 16.
- -rw-------    1 cyrus mail  3120 May 15 05:04 17.
drwx------    2 cyrus mail   176 May 15 05:05 Drafts/
drwx------    2 cyrus mail   176 May 15 05:05 Spam/
drwx------    2 cyrus mail   176 May 15 05:05 Trash/
- -rw-------    1 cyrus mail  4968 May 15 05:04 cyrus.cache
- -rw-------    1 cyrus mail   157 Apr 11 10:22 cyrus.header
- -rw-------    1 cyrus mail   376 May 15 05:04 cyrus.index
- -rw-------    1 cyrus mail 26221 May 15 05:05 cyrus.squat
drwx------    2 cyrus mail   344 May 15 05:05 sent-mail/

root at ecwebmail01:/data/cyrus/spool/user/xss {511} $ ll sent-mail/
total 61
drwx------ 2 cyrus mail   344 May 15 05:05 ./
drwx------ 6 cyrus mail   400 May 15 05:05 ../
- -rw------- 1 cyrus mail   554 Apr  5 08:24 1.
- -rw------- 1 cyrus mail   564 Apr  5 09:17 2.
- -rw------- 1 cyrus mail   551 Apr 10 12:29 3.
- -rw------- 1 cyrus mail   527 May  7 13:28 4.
- -rw------- 1 cyrus mail   661 May 14 15:38 5.
- -rw------- 1 cyrus mail   706 May 14 15:41 6.
- -rw------- 1 cyrus mail  1526 May 14 15:49 7.
- -rw------- 1 cyrus mail  6472 May 14 15:49 cyrus.cache
- -rw------- 1 cyrus mail   157 Apr 11 10:22 cyrus.header
- -rw------- 1 cyrus mail   496 May 14 15:49 cyrus.index
- -rw------- 1 cyrus mail 15229 May 15 05:05 cyrus.squat

The folders in the IMP side-menu and "Folder Navigator"
screen which show the right "sent-mail" folder show a
different icon (a folder symbol with a small letter symbol)
where the "false sent-mail" folders only have a simple
folder symbol attached.

I also noticed that the "false sent-mail" entries link to
an URL with the URL parameter "mailbox=sent-mail" set, but
the "right sent-mail" entries have the URL parameter
"mailbox=INBOX.sent-mail" set!

Of course I'd like to see only the right sent-mail folder entry
in the menu and lists!

Any idea what might be wrong here?

- - andreas

- --
Andreas Haumer                     | mailto:andreas at xss.co.at
*x Software + Systeme              | http://www.xss.co.at/
Karmarschgasse 51/2/20             | Tel: +43-1-6060114-0
A-1100 Vienna, Austria             | Fax: +43-1-6060114-71