[imp] DIMP Setup Clarification

Michael Conway mike.conway at wiredbyte.com
Tue May 22 17:38:41 UTC 2007

Here is a relatively easy questions for some:

Using

Dimp: H3 (1.0-cvs)
Horde: 3.2-cvs
Imp: H3 (4.2-cvs) (run Imp tests)

and following the INSTALL docs for each, I cannot seem to get DIMP to
work. From the docs, DIMP seems to be just a normal module setup
(place dimp folder, copy config/*.dist -> *.php, then run the horde
config as an admin). Nothing happens, IMP still functions like IMP,
and if I go to mydomain.com/dimp, I see this:

And that is all, Ive waited in excess of 10 minutes for it. Does
anyone have any idea what I could have done wrong?

Thanks in advance.