[imp] Parameter for Imap server directory

Volker Macho macho at mpip-mainz.mpg.de
Mon Jun 4 16:03:14 UTC 2007

I want to configure IMP to use a remote UW IMAP server (with protocol
imap/notls and port 143) for authentication and which has access to the
users home directories. All user mail folders are located there within a
subdirectory xyz/. How can I configure IMP to look only into this
subdirectory.  In version 3.2 there was the possibililty to specify
"'folders' => 'xyz/'" in servers.php. I cannot find anything like this
in IMP 4.1.4.

thanks,
Volker

  Dr. Volker Macho
  Max-Planck-Institut fuer Polymerforschung
  Postfach 3148, D55021 Mainz, BRD
  Tel.: ++49-6131-379123  Fax:++49-6131-379100
  E-Mail: macho at mpip-mainz.mpg.de   MIME accepted
  WWW: http://www.mpip-mainz.mpg.de