[imp] The page cannot be displayed - problem

Son Truong svt at st-andrews.ac.uk
Tue Jun 5 10:46:46 UTC 2007

Hello

I wonder if someone can help. I have set up Webmail Groupwise Edition
and I am consistently getting the 'page cannot be displayed' problem.

This happens 99% of the time when I first login and read a message and
reply to it. After I type in my reply and click 'Send Message' this page
appears. If I 'use back' to return to the replied message and then click
on the send button again it gets sent OK.

This 'page cannot be displayed' problem also occurs when performing
attachment 'update' adding for the first time. This problem also
sometimes happens with a compose.

Anyone know why this is happening? I had speed issues with a previous
Webmail Groupwise setup before and using the advice in the  PERFORMANCE
dcoument helped - so I am currently using eaccelerator and the PHP
caching mechanism...

Regards,
Son Truong

--
Son V Truong * Unix System Programmer * Systems Group
LIS: IT Services * University of St Andrews
01334 462373 * svt at st-andrews.ac.uk
Sent from Son's Work PC!