[imp] templates - stable inc files vs CVS html files

Michael Conway mike.conway at wiredbyte.com
Thu Jun 7 21:56:52 UTC 2007

Just a quick question, in my stable version of horde, I modified the
imp/templates/quota/quota.inc file to display GB measurements if the
number was > 1024.

With the CVS version of IMP, all I can find is an HTML file that shows

    <tag:message />

Im assuming the tag:message is where the quota is displayed from, but
what file gives the message? ive never seen markup like this until
today.

Thanks.