[imp] Upgrading to Webmail Groupware Edition (1.0.1)

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Jun 22 19:21:09 UTC 2007

Quoting Son Truong <svt at st-andrews.ac.uk>:

> I am in the process of upgrading from Horde 2.2.9/IMP 3.2.8/Turba 1.2.2
> to Webmail Groupware Edition (1.0.1) and would like make some
> corrections to the documents and give some tips...
>
> So you've installed Webmail Groupware Edition on a 'test' server and got
> it working and now would like to transfer the Address Book and user
> Preferences database for the new server...
>
> In 'horde/turba/scripts/upgrades' the 1.2_to_2.0.sql script is missing
> two object columns, object_members and object_type, the script should
> now be this:

No, it should not. If you don't have those columns then you never
properly upgraded to 1.2. If we added them to the 2.0 migration script
we would be screwing over everyone who followed the instructions
updating to 1.2.

> So for me the 'last login' message always says 'never' once I perform
> the preferences transfer, so I need to delete all 'last login' entries
> from this table:

http://www.horde.org/horde/docs/?f=UPGRADING.html#upgrading-horde-from-2-x-to-3-0-x
http://wiki.horde.org/FAQ/Admin/Troubleshoot#toc4

-chuck