[imp] WG: Re: use filters on outgoing mails?

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Jul 19 11:47:23 UTC 2007

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von martin at waschbuesch.de -----
      Datum:  Thu, 19 Jul 2007 13:21:12 +0200
        Von: Martin Waschbuesch <martin at waschbuesch.de>
    Betreff:  Re: [imp] use filters on outgoing mails?
         An: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>

Hi Jan,

I finally found the option that says 'allow using filters on other
folders' - yet enabling or disabling it does not make any difference?
I still am able to create filters but for incoming mail. What I am
looking for is to be able to apply a rule to a new mail just after
sending it.

Thanks,

Martin

Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

> Zitat von Martin Waschbuesch <martin at waschbuesch.de>:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Can I use filters on other than objects in the inbox?
>> E.g. I sort out mails coming from the various mailing lists I am
>> subscribed to, and would like my outgoing mails to also be sorted.
>> Is there (or will there be) an option to do that? (or should I ask
>> on  the ingo list)
>
> It's a preference setting, at least with IMP 4.2, to allow filtering
> on all folders.
>
> Jan.

> http://horde.org/consulting/

"In everyone there sleeps
A sense of life lived according to love.
To some it means the difference they could make
By loving others, but across most it sweeps
As all they might have done had they been loved.
That nothing cures."

Philip Larkin 'Faith Healing' (1960)

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/