[imp] Helloooo... i have this problem...!

Manilal K M libregeek at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 07:19:54 UTC 2007

May be you don't have all the pre-requisit framework modules  installed.
Run:
http://mail.yourdomain.com/horde/test.php
and make sure that all the modules are installed

regards
Manilal

On 02/08/07, Amilkar Sanz <amilkar at flacso.uh.cu> wrote:
> I using Horde + IMP. Aparently it work ok, but when I open a mail, a
> receive a several lineas whith this messg:
>
> Warning: ftell(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in
> /var/www/webmail/lib/Horde/NLS/GeoIP.php on line 195
>
> Warning: fseek(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in
> /var/www/webmail/lib/Horde/NLS/GeoIP.php on line 196
>
> this its the first line:
> Warning: fopen(cu) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No existe
> el fichero o el directorio in /var/www/webmail/lib/Horde/NLS/GeoIP.php
>
> what happend? why I don't have this file ?
>
> thanks for your help !!!
>
> amilkar

> Este mensaje ha sido analizado por MailScanner
> en busca de virus y otros contenidos peligrosos,
> y se considera que está limpio.
> For all your IT requirements visit: http://www.transtec.co.uk

Manilal K M.
http://gnubreeze.blogspot.com
http://flossvalley.blogspot.com
Better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.