[imp] Filters problem with groupware 1.0

Sam Gall lists at usesonline.com
Wed Aug 15 20:00:54 UTC 2007

I have to horde installs on different servers servicing different
domains one is horde 3 and the other is horde groupware webmail
edition. On the groupware install filters do not work when using body
text as a test but on the other server they do. I have checked
everything I can find and am at a loss to figure this one out.

the test we are using is

Subject contains "Campus Kitchen - Order Email"
and
Body contains "Carlthorp"

This works on the Horde3 install but not on the groupware install.
Filters on the groupware install seem to work with any other test.

Sam Gall