[imp] Horde accessing Exchange 2007 via POP3 or IMAP

Liam Hoekenga liamr at deathstar.org
Fri Aug 17 16:21:50 UTC 2007

The version of c-client your PHP installation is probably linked against
kerberos.   If your exchange server is advertising the ability to do
kerberos authentication, c-client will try to use it.  I believe that
c-client will want to use the best authentication method available, and
kerberos is far better than plaintext, cram/md5, etc.

Things to try..
- prevent the IMAP/POP server from advertising the ability to accept
kerberos authentication
- try rebuilding c-client w/o kerberos  (you'll also need to rebuild the
php imap extension, depending on how things are linked)

Liam