[imp] Login to Cyrus IMPAD from IMP?

julien.thomas at enst-bretagne.fr julien.thomas at enst-bretagne.fr
Fri Aug 24 13:24:10 UTC 2007

For the information,

If you think you have modify it through the web interface with the
admin account, check that apache does have access to the config/
directory (read) and to write on conf.php and conf.php.back (though it
should give an error when you try to perform the update).

In my case, I use the following commands.
config files have the root.apache user & domain.
if I do not want to modify the files (or after having modify them), I
put the right
rw-r----- on it. So that even a corruption in Horde do not let the
attacker to modify configuration files.

But to let Horde modify it through the admin account, a temporary
chmod g+w is required.

-- Julien Thomas.