[imp] proxyserver

Scott Alexander scott.alexander at humak.edu
Fri Aug 24 19:11:43 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to set a proxy server for imp.

I have in in my httpd-vhosts.conf apache 2.2.4 the conf as below.

Everything is working ok. But imp pages have no style set by css.

When I check the logs on the front end the css style sheets are being
served ok.

eg - - [24/Aug/2007:21:24:01 +0300] "GET /horde-3.1.4/themes/screen.css
HTTP/1.1" 200 11071

Any idea what is causing this and how to fix it?

Going straight to http://backend.example.com:8080/horde-3.1.4 everything
works 100%

<VirtualHost *:80>
    DocumentRoot /apache_frontend_new/htdocs/

    <Directory "/apache_frontend_new/htdocs/">
        Options Indexes MultiViews +Includes FollowSymLinks
        XBitHack on
        AllowOverride None
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
    </Directory>

    # Don't pass thru to backend serve from static front_end
    ProxyPass /horde-3.1.4/themes !
    ProxyPass /horde-3.1.4/imp/themes !
    ProxyPass /horde-3.1.4/js !

    # pass thru to backend
    ProxyPass /horde-3.1.4
http://backend.example.com:8080/horde-3.1.4
    ProxyPassReverse /horde-3.1.4 http://backend.example.com:8080/

    ServerName test.example.com
    ErrorLog logs/test.example.com-error_log
    CustomLog logs/test.example.com-access_log common
    Redirect /index.html http://test.example.com/horde-3.1.4/

</VirtualHost>

Scott