[imp] New emails that are filtered to a subfolder.

Tornoci Laszlo torlasz at xenia.sote.hu
Sat Aug 25 10:30:35 UTC 2007

adam.fisher at fishhatchery.net wrote:
> I would like to have the total number of new emails in parentheses
> like the inbox for emails that are filtered to a sub folder.
>
> Is that possible.

Go to  Mail|Folders, select the subfolder you want to be checked, then
choose the action "Check folder(s) for new mail". The mail summary block
on your login page will show the number of new messages by folders.
Within Mail, the number in parenthesis in the sidebar is the sum of all
new messages. This is Horde/IMP 3.1.4/4.1.4.

				Yours: Laszlo