[imp] RESOLVED: Horde accessing Exchange 2007 via POP3 or IMAP

Games, Dax Dax.Games at sarcom.com
Thu Aug 23 15:30:10 UTC 2007

Liam,

Thanks VERY much for your suggestions.  I downloaded the Redhat ES 4
libc-client and php SRPM files, modified the SPECs, some of the patches
and rebuilt them without kerberos and an insanely high RPM build number
so they would not be overwritten by a future update.

The result: All is working now and I can even do ssl, or tls with the
novalidate-cert parameters.

The client is VERY happy!

Again, Thanks!

Dax