[imp] mime types in imp/horde and wvhtml

robert sand rsand at duluth.umn.edu
Tue Sep 4 14:47:51 UTC 2007

I cannot figure out why the option to launch wvhtml is not available when a word doc attachment is in a message.  The
path to wvHtml iscorrect in the mime_types.php file in the horde config, as can be seen below it finds the mime type in
the attachment but all I get is the download icon.  Can anyone give me a suggestion of where to look?

   	2  	Paper.doc  	[application/msword]  	44 KB

--
Robert Sand.
mailto:rsand at d.umn.edu
1208 Kirby Drive
366 K Plz
Duluth, MN 55812-3095
218-726-6122        fax 218-726-7674

"Walk behind me I may not lead, Walk in front of me I may not follow,
Walk beside me and we walk together"  UTE Tribal proverb.