[imp] mime types in imp/horde and wvhtml

robert sand rsand at duluth.umn.edu
Thu Sep 6 14:20:00 UTC 2007

I still do not know why I cannot view word or excel documents via imp.  Can anyone tell me where to look for answers to
this?  This is a debian etch install.  If there is a specific debian package that needs installing please let me know so
that I can look to see if it is there.

The wvHtml and xlhtml programs are there.  I also believe that mime magic is there too.  There is support for mime magic
in php and apache2.

--
Robert Sand.
mailto:rsand at d.umn.edu
1208 Kirby Drive
366 K Plz
Duluth, MN 55812-3095
218-726-6122        fax 218-726-7674

"Walk behind me I may not lead, Walk in front of me I may not follow,
Walk beside me and we walk together"  UTE Tribal proverb.