[imp] mime types in imp/horde and wvhtml

Andrew Morgan morgan at orst.edu
Thu Sep 6 16:16:10 UTC 2007

On Thu, 6 Sep 2007, robert sand wrote:

> I still do not know why I cannot view word or excel documents via imp.
> Can anyone tell me where to look for answers to this?  This is a debian
> etch install.  If there is a specific debian package that needs
> installing please let me know so that I can look to see if it is there.
>
> The wvHtml and xlhtml programs are there.  I also believe that mime
> magic is there too.  There is support for mime magic in php and apache2.

Did you enable it by modifying the following variable at the top of
mime_drivers.php?

$mime_drivers_map['horde']['registered'] = array(
     'css', 'enriched', 'html', 'images', 'ooo', 'pdf', 'php', 'plain', 'rar',
     'report', 'rfc822', 'richtext', 'security', 'simple', 'tgz', 'tnef',
     'vcard', 'zip',
     // The following mime drivers require external applications to be
     // installed.
     // 'deb', 'enscript', 'msword', 'msexcel', 'mspowerpoint', 'rpm',
     // 'srchighlite', 'webcpp'
);

 	Andy