[imp] Viewed messages not marked as seen

Manilal K M libregeek at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 09:56:36 UTC 2007

Hi all,
  We are using horde-3.2cvs and imp-4.2cvs as the corporate webmail
client. Recently one of the users notified us that the messages in his
mailbox are not marked as SEEN, even after he opened the particular
message. I did some search in Google, but didn't find any similar
issue. However  he is able to Mark the message as SEEN by selecting
the messages and clicking "Mark as Seen"  from the drop-down(in the
INBOX).

What could have gone wrong? Is there any preference settings related
with  this issue? Please guide me to resolve this issue.

regards
--
Manilal K M.
http://linuxeyes.blogspot.com