[imp] Viewed messages not marked as seen

robert sand rsand at duluth.umn.edu
Fri Sep 14 12:19:36 UTC 2007

Are you using up-imapproxy?  and if you are is the select cache turned on (is by default).  This was something that just
got me as I switched to up-imapproxy.

--
Robert Sand.
mailto:rsand at d.umn.edu
1208 Kirby Drive
366 K Plz
Duluth, MN 55812-3095
218-726-6122        fax 218-726-7674

"Walk behind me I may not lead, Walk in front of me I may not follow,
Walk beside me and we walk together"  UTE Tribal proverb.